How do you carry all of your essential tools, equipment, stencils,
cones, paint and warning lights around the job site?
Now that you have experienced the efficiencies of owning a
Lazy Liner or LineDriver, you are ready for the next step:
The Backseat Driver.
With The Backseat Driver mounted on your
pusher, you are now able to become even more efficient than
you ever thought possible.
Have everything you need within reach any where on the job
site. No more returning to the truck for tools, paint or
equipment. The Backseat Driver is great for carrying stencils,
and picking up cones, towing carts, and a base for a shade
umbrella and warning lights. The best part…you decide
how to customize it to your needs.
- Three places to store tools, measuring tapes, five gallon
buckets, traffic cones, stencils, weights, coolers, etc.
- A hook to pull your large stencils or a wagon
- A fast and quick way to drop off or pick up cones
- All engine components easily accessible
- Protection for the engine from damage. It acts like a bumper.
- Back and side trays can be removed to save space
- Stencils can be hung for easy access and drying.
- A warning light can be added for alerting drivers to your
presence at night.
- A base to attach an umbrella to protect against the sun.
- The ability for you to customize the unit to your needs.
Ware-Ever Pavement Maintenance Co.
13493 SW 75th Place
Tigard, OR 97223
The price is: $225.00 plus S&H from Portland,
OR., 97223. It includes the basic unit and two removable trays.